Hi we are the Centofantastic's, well we really are the Centofanti's but people are calling us this now days. There are three members of our little family, Mark(Husband/Dad/All round good guy), Alessia(Wife/Supermum) and Alex(Son/Little man/Mr Cutie). We are in our 30's (only just) when we started this blogspot Alex was 13 weeks old, and now he is 26 weeks or 6 months, time flies. Mark is a Project Manager, Alessia when she is not looking after Alex is an Environmental Health Officer and Alex is a full time feeder.

Saturday 17 May 2008

Time Flies!






Hi this is Alex's Mumma, wow where has the year gone? I can hardly believe that my little baby is hardly a baby anymore. My Angel is very independent and I guess with me returning to work he had no choice but to learn to do things himself. Whilst this makes me very sad, I am very proud of him at the same time! There is not a day that goes by where I just wish that I could spend every breathing moment with my boys! I am blessed and I could not ever ask for anything more!

No comments: