Hi we are the Centofantastic's, well we really are the Centofanti's but people are calling us this now days. There are three members of our little family, Mark(Husband/Dad/All round good guy), Alessia(Wife/Supermum) and Alex(Son/Little man/Mr Cutie). We are in our 30's (only just) when we started this blogspot Alex was 13 weeks old, and now he is 26 weeks or 6 months, time flies. Mark is a Project Manager, Alessia when she is not looking after Alex is an Environmental Health Officer and Alex is a full time feeder.

Thursday 3 January 2008

Christmas & The New Year!

Ok I get it now I get what all the hype of Christmas is all about....it's about me!!!! My family and I had a wonderful Christmas, Mum and Dad spoilt me and so did the rest of my family. I had such a wonderful time. I have included some photos of my Christmas morning and some of the new things that I received.

After Christmas my Mum, Dad I went to Goolwa for a week with my cousins and the Bowman's we had so much fun, have a look at some of the holiday shots.

1 comment:

Hairyfrog said...

He's growing up so much!!! I see you seem to have had a buzz cut Mr Cenna?